The only rack you will ever need! Starting with a single 25 or 50 place
T-Rack, you can attach as many racks together as you have room
for! These patented racks quickly and easily attach together with
their unique built-in T-Connector, which allows you the flexibility to
attach one, two, three, or however many racks you decide
How do I attach T-Racks together?
It’s so easy, even a hospital administrator could do it!
T-Rack’s T-Connectors have a positive "click-stop", which locks the
racks together, so they will not slide apart while being handled,
or moved around the bench top, or refrigerator, etc. This clickstop
holds them tightly together, yet is very easy to disassemble
To disassemble, simply slide the racks apart and use as single
rack, or join together with other T-Racks.
You can attach 10-13 mm racks to 13-16 mm racks! Attach any
configuration to fit your needs! T-Racks allow you the flexibility to
select how best to use them in your lab.
T-Racks can be used to help with Accessioning and are a great
• Each T-Rack holds up to 25 or 50 tubes of varying sizes
• The top shelf of each T-Rack has cross-referencing Alpha – Numeric
designations so you can track the exact location of specific tubes in the
• Attach additional T-Racks together, make a single large rack, as big as
• Made of durable, autoclavable polypropylene
• T-Racks will not break, or become brittle in low temperature refrigerators
• Easy to clean and disinfect
• Dimensions: Each 50 Place T-Rack measures: 8.75" x 3.75" x 5.25"
• Your T-Racks will arrive disassembled and snap them together in